The new generation CITROËN Dispatch features an architecture optimised to offer more practicality, comfort and safety. It boasts the latest in driver assistance and engine technologies, making it the ideal partner for “Everyday Heroes”. New Dispatch is available in three lengths and with hands-free sliding side doors as an option.
The efficient architecture of New CITROËN Dispatch adapts to all your needs, with functionality, practicality and ease of use, delivered by its new-generation, specially reinforced modular platform. It features a payload of up to 1,400 kg, 6.6 m3 of load volume, and can tow up to 2.5 tonnes. Its modular design is also reflected in its two wheelbases (2.92 m and 3.27 m) and two rear overhangs (0.80 m and 1.15 m), which are combined in three lengths.
Technology blue HDI
The mixed-cycle consumption and CO2 emissions of the diesel engines offered with the New Citroën Dispatch (XS lengths) are as follows:
– BlueHDi 95 BVM (70 kW – 210 Nm at 1750 rpm): 5.5l/100 km and 144 g/km of CO2
– BlueHDi 95 S&S ETG6 (70 kW – 240 Nm at 1750 rpm): 5.2l/100 km and 135 g/km of CO2
– BlueHDi 115 S&S BVM6 (85 kW – 300 Nm at 1750 rpm): 5.1l/100 km and 133 g/km de CO2
– BlueHDi 120 BVM6 (90 kW – 340 Nm at 2000 rpm): 5.5l/100 km and 144 g/km of CO2
– BlueHDi 120 S&S BVM6 (90 kW – 340 Nm at 2000 rpm): 5.3l/100 km and 139 g/km of CO2
– BlueHDi 150 S&S BVM6 (110 kW – 370 Nm at 2000 rpm): 5.3l/100 km and 139g/km of CO2
– BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT6 (130 kW – 400 Nm at 2000 rpm): 5.8l/100 km and 151 g/km of CO2